Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mosquito, mosquito I know u will always be there!

I cant think of a place in India where we don’t have mosquitoes and I don’t expect it either, and as thes creatures can get some big trouble, keeping them away is the need of the day…

Humans are good at adapting or improving as the challenges gets tougher, a couple of decades back “tortoise” coils where the only savior and it had its own down side but as the time passed we got better repellents which were more user friendly ..

After the matts then came the “liquidators”, I must say these don’t bother me and for some extent they keep the mosquitoes at bay, though the efficiency cant be measured but since the usage process is much simpler then the “coils” this product wins!

Now there are many players in this area , thanks to the mosquitoes which has made this product a must at every household .

Let me talk about the few brands which I have tried, Good Knight “Active” this seems to be a promising product but it runs out pretty fast ,

"All out " well the life is better but am not very happy with its performance, I see mosquitoes hardly bothered when its on!! ,

Mortien i was stuck with this brand for a while until I dint find it in stores and I hardly see this? Not sure if they have stopped it?? If the production is still on then I guess the company needs to relook at their distribution and sales chain esp in small towns! 

btw  "spray" works much better then the liquidator, ofcourse its expensive and not that healthy. here i always stick to Mortien!

Finally would like to end saying that both the pricing and the performance mattes for me, so I will by the brand who can get both of it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment