Saturday, June 19, 2010

The brand i continue to trust … Dettol

Over the years consumers have grown, though there is a good percentage of them who make purchases randomly but the % of the people who think before they buy is growing! And most of the times if the consumer sticks to the brand its only because he trusts it and the trust comes with the brand/product performing as he intends to…
Like any other thoughtful consumer even I have kind of stuck to a brand and that is “Dettol” antiseptic liquid. For about 30+ years Dettol always finds its place in the shopping list and I guess it will continue to.
The reason I still choose Dettol over other brand is I guess it does what is required without  fuss and the assurance factor is something I like about it.
Hope it stays the same and I continue to be its loyal customerJ

No comments:

Post a Comment